• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caron day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Today was a much quieter day after all the excitement of the introduction.

Caron may not have the reach yet to make it all the way to the dining table, but she has certainly got the wheek to make sure that she won't be forgotten!
74b411b2.jpg

She can hold her own in the inevitable scrum.
8ffded70.jpg

The line up at dinner time was already nearly perfect!
14e5cbf7.jpg

And Caron is flashing her kissy lips!
52d4b434.jpg

Evening saw her napping by the cage entrance...
a90ecf25.jpg

...enjoying the charming side of the new man in her life!
483b23b6.jpg

All in all - this Lymington piggy looks like she's landed firmly on all four paws! :))

Oh bless her she really does look happy. I love your line ups.

brilliant... looks like she's always been there!

oh ohhhhhhhhh you forgot to warn her rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ....................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...........oh dear mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ..........-----------------

Oh sheeesh she's done it again! Nexyyyyyy come quick please!
Hi Velvey what's the commotion? ahhhh right, she seen the newest Tribe member eh x) she sure is a cutie ....... i think whee might need some help to get her started this time.

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......TWEEEEEEEET WOOOOOOOF we are here, oh you need help again don't you :))

Yes guys whee do..........i'll fly up and make sure all is ok Onyx.......thanks Tommy.........

helloooooooo down there, all is fine up here! ...........ahhhhhhhhh thanks Tommy
Now where is that spanner? WOOOOF here it is Onyx i can help you ......

TO BE CONTINUED...............................

bang bang bang..............tap tap tap..........ahhhhhhh that's it got it right now!

VELVEYYYYYYYYYYYY i got it fixed .......... oh good, well done Nexy!

on the count of three

ONE TWO THREEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..............o..............PUMP PUMP PUMP............oh my............GULP..........how cute.....................pinkalicious..................sweeeeeeeeeeet...............
adorable......................lovely...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

awwwwwwww how good is that to get piggie lips so quickly x)drool

Oh my goodness! they're all gorgeous! I love that picture of them lined up x) x) I do also adore your rex who's bum i can see drool

Oh my goodness! they're all gorgeous! I love that picture of them lined up x) x) I do also adore your rex who's bum i can see drool

Awww thanks for sharing such wonderful photos.
I love the line up for dinner :)
x

She sure has landed on her feet.
I really couldn't think of a better home for her x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back