• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caron has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
We went to pick up Caron this afternoon. It was lovely meeting Ange (Thumpinbun) and all her foster and own stunning piggies, especially Tavy's cutie baby!

Right now, it's all a bit much for Caron, so here is just a quick peek and then she is left in peace to get her bearings!

75923bb2.jpg

Just gorgeous! Hope she gets her bearings soon.

Looking forward to her first under the table meeting!

Awww welcome little one she's beautiful :)

Llewelyn is already busy paying his respects to the new lady - under the watchful gaze of soem of his other girls... :))

6868931d.jpg

Welcome to the Tribe Caron.
Well she's got a very good taste of things to come by the look of that pigture, lovely comfy bed and yummy food, lucky girl.
Can't wait to hear how she gets on with everyone.

I bet you have been smiling and glowing all day! She really is a stunner and is so lucky to have found such a fabulous home!

A massive welcome to you Caron :) I hope that you settle well with in the tribe and you couldn't have asked for a better home.

I look forward to hearing more about you once you have settled in x

She is beautiful, I hope she settles in well. She has a wonderful life ahead of her :)

Glad she got back safely and thank you so much for offering her a home.and thank you for the donation, very kind :)
and Tavy's baby is just so cute isn't she?

Caron is one lucky piggy :)

Look forward to seeing lots more of her..............

Teresa xx

Glad she got back safely and thank you so much for offering her a home.and thank you for the donation, very kind :)
and Tavy's baby is just so cute isn't she?

Tavy's baby is ever so adorably beautiful and cute! drooldrooldrool x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back