• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caron is happy! (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Who could have imagined how relaxed this very frightened, shy and quiet little girl would be within days (not even a week!) of her arrival?

Blame it on the magic of being a member of the gang!

(Please click on the picture to start the video; I recommend to turn off the sound!)

How cute are they? They are all so gorgeous and Caron certainly seems very relaxed amongst the tribe. I heard Pointless in the background too :) I watch that every day

Awww so glad shes settled in, shes gorgeous! x) The tribe have obviously made her feel very welcome!

Aw bless her, you'd never know she'd been there less than a week, she looks so relaxed and at home.

I love pics/vids of your Tribe all lined up and munching! They're so cute!

Caron looks very settled and happy.
x

I would never have believed what difference a group of settled piggies can make in turning a new piggy around! But after seeing how quickly Hafina has come on and now Caron, it can't be just down to good luck!

You have such a gorgeous bunch of girlies, its so nice seeing them all get along so well :) Caron looks like shes been a member of the tribe from day one, so lovely to see. I also love you avatar picture drool

I would never have believed what difference a group of settled piggies can make in turning a new piggy around! But after seeing how quickly Hafina has come on and now Caron, it can't be just down to good luck!
I'm sure it's not "good luck" but a combination of the calming effect of the Tribe, and also your own personal input. You know how to manage the introductions, doing it all on their terms, not yours - I'm sure I would be wanting to cuddle too soon, but you just have the gift of knowing what is right for the newcomers as they arrive.

It's a joy to see her so perfectly incorporated into the group ... and I'm just so thrilled to have been present to witness that very first introduction.

I'm sure it's not "good luck" but a combination of the calming effect of the Tribe, and also your own personal input. You know how to manage the introductions, doing it all on their terms, not yours - I'm sure I would be wanting to cuddle too soon, but you just have the gift of knowing what is right for the newcomers as they arrive.

It's a joy to see her so perfectly incorporated into the group ... and I'm just so thrilled to have been present to witness that very first introduction.

I am sure that WAS a revelation to you! A happy intro is always such a marvel that has you going round smiling all day!

She is so cute! I absolutely love her!
I adore how she looks both around almost as if to say to her neighbors "Are you going to eat that?" :))

The way she is now...It's like she's always been there, it's amazing. What a lovely girlie.

I really do Admire you Weibke,your so dedicated to your little Tribe.Like ive said before i would love to have room like you do! :)xsue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back