• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caron's big leap of greed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeay! Caron has finally dared to work her way down the length of the living room and has joined the Tribe for some coveted grass under the dining table - bless her greedy little guts!

d3f13753.jpg

7db38785.jpg

Here are some more pics from the last couple of days:

"I want out!"
79b64b71.jpg

2a3f556a.jpg

2476105a.jpg

Sneaky girl!
20b75775.jpg

Eating her pellets in the open:
fcdfc89d.jpg

107588c2.jpg

She fit's right in don't she bless her, I will be having mine out later as i'm remodelling their cage should be interesting as i dont have the run on their cage anymore

Aw bless your lot are so sweet. Lovely colours as well.

Awwww, wonderful happy pigtures xx>>>

Isnt it wonderful to have loadsa friends Caron? Is there anyone special in the tribe that's taken to her Wiebke?

:)

She's settled in so quickly, it's lovely to see :) she really is a gorgeous girly, a credit to you :)

Soon she will be elbowing her way in like the rest of them!

Soon she will be elbowing her way in like the rest of them!

tsk tsk tsk...........when will you learn? rolleyes:))xoxo

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP......................brrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.......................mummy you be ok?

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP......----------------------

Oh gosh..........Onyx come quick please! :...
Yeah Velvey what's up...........erm no need to say i can see!
awwwwwwww is that a cute pigture or what x)

OK now i think i should be able to fix up things i'll just need to go and do a bit work ..........shouldn't be too long!

Nexy don't be too long please!

tick tick tick.......................tick tick tick...................

Nexy time is dragging where are you?

TO BE CONTINUED........................

sorry Velvey but had probs, remember the water went off here at home? well.........i couldn't use the water to flush out the pipes! grrrr

OK i think i'm about right............... WAIT! need some help i have Bella right here...........BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOF yup Onyx?
Can you help, instead of chasing the ball? rolleyes
Oh sure Onyx i will do that!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF pant pant pant.........all done :)

OK on the count of three.......

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................o........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP........................oh my...............GULP.....................awww how sweeeeeeeeet...................so cute......................adorable...................precious...................lovely..
.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

yayyyyyy Wiebke how thrilling for you, you must be sooo chuffed x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back