• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Carrot Name-Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was bored yesterday so set about making some new carrot name plates for my boys' hutches.
They're really easy, just some off-cuts of wood and painted with yellow and green food colouring.

CarrotNamePlates.jpg

Just noticed the date on the digi cam is a year out ;D ;D

they are great mind you with my lot it would fill the shed to have all their names, but they are great I must admit, try selling them on ebay bet they would go a bomb,

Janella said:
I wish I was half as talented as you are :)

I don't cut them, my other half doesn't trust me with his jig-saw (men and their tools ;D ;D)

michellemuffin said:
they are great mind you with my lot it would fill the shed to have all their names, but they are great I must admit, try selling them on ebay bet they would go a bomb,

I might just do that Michelle, thanks for the tip :)

wow they are ace! You have a real gift...

Hmmmm got no spare wood lying around but i'm sure my boyfriend wouldnt mind me cutting up his desk.. hehehe After all it is for the girls ;D

hehehe

xx

SweetEdge said:
wow they are ace! You have a real gift...

Hmmmm got no spare wood lying around but i'm sure my boyfriend wouldnt mind me cutting up his desk.. hehehe After all it is for the girls ;D

hehehe

xx

;D ;D ;D ;D

kellyandpiggies said:
I like them Nikki - Please do sell them here or ebay! ;)

Hi Kelly,
I made 5 for someone but they're not really worth the cost-the piece of wood fm B & Q cost £4.99 (got 7 from it), colourings were £1.05 and the postage; by the time i'd packed them to ensure no bits got broken they weighed over 1kg and cost £4.74 to send 1st class. I thought this was a tad expensive because in essence they're only coloured bits of wood. ;)

Alan Sugar can rest easily at night ;D ;D ;D

Having said that, if you want the 2 i have left (no idea how much postage would be) pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back