• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Casper's Babies Have Arrived Safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous little mini pigs :love: Pleased babies and beautiful Casper are well.

That is great news and what cute little bubbas! I hope that you will be able to hang onto just two and enjoy watching them grow up and develop.

Your little babies look well developed, and I hope that they are a good weight! Keep an on mum for the next day or so to make sure that she is fine. Any bleeding that is more than a teaspoon or that is a continuous trickle needs to be seen by a vet promptly. You can find more tip for her at the end of our labour and birth guide. Info for the pups you can find in our baby care and separation threads; the latter also contains the best sexing link available.

Weigh your pups daily during the nursing period and mum every two days to make sure that all is OK. Mum should be busy nursing the pups and licking their bums to stimulate the digestive system into action.

What a lovely wake-up call. Gorgeous colouring on the pair of them, and glad Mum is going well too.

That is great news and what cute little bubbas! I hope that you will be able to hang onto just two and enjoy watching them grow up and develop.

Your little babies look well developed, and I hope that they are a good weight! Keep an on mum for the next day or so to make sure that she is fine. Any bleeding that is more than a teaspoon or that is a continuous trickle needs to be seen by a vet promptly. You can find more tip for her at the end of our labour and birth guide. Info for the pups you can find in our baby care and separation threads; the latter also contains the best sexing link available.

Weigh your pups daily during the nursing period and mum every two days to make sure that all is OK. Mum should be busy nursing the pups and licking their bums to stimulate the digestive system into action.

The little ginger & White baby weighs 109g & the little brown pup 105g-I haven't disturbed Casper as she seems exhausted bless her but she's eating & feeding them well
I'm really hoping that at least one is female as Casper was so depressed when her previous babies had to leave her (2 boars that only left her to go to the cage above hers :P)
Will keep you all up to date as they grow

The little ginger & White baby weighs 109g & the little brown pup 105g-I haven't disturbed Casper as she seems exhausted bless her but she's eating & feeding them well
I'm really hoping that at least one is female as Casper was so depressed when her previous babies had to leave her (2 boars that only left her to go to the cage above hers :P)
Will keep you all up to date as they grow

Thanks! Those are perfect weights, so you can feel proud! Well done Casper! I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed that at least one of them is a baby girl this time! Make sure that Casper now gets as much to eat as she wants as she is feeding more mouths than just herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back