• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Caught in the act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Tee hee! Ahh, at least he pays some interest in them. Mine will give them cuddles, occasionally, but only if I give them to him :))

sharonS

Adult Guinea Pig
My Hubby as we speak is lay on our bed with Archie on his belly and a blanket tucking him in. Archie is chattering away as he fusses him. :))

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Wish my OH liked my piggies yes he will stand and talk to them but not very nicely, he stands there and calls them FAT, they get very upset only placated by a portion of veggies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
My husband was caught with a piggy on the couch when I came home from work the other day!

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
HA HA HA! Mine is the same. "Oh NO I don't want guinea pigs!" Now he closes the Piggle Room door if I'm hoovering as they have "sensitive ears you know!" He was the one that spotted "My Oscar" was poorly, he makes them little cardboard houses at work and talks to them animately too. These little creatures worm their way into anyone's hearts, and bring out the soft side in people. I think it's awesome <3

Wiebke

Staff member
:(|):x

I have caught hub more than once chatting happily with the piggies whenever I am not around... MEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.