• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cavy cozies on Facebook and twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

threelittlepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have set up Facebook and twitter accounts for my www.cavycozies.com fundraising website. I raised about £1500 for small animal rescues and sanctuaries last year. Beneficiaries included Cavy Corner, Guinea Pig Re-homing Norfolk, Popcorn Paradise and ChinsRus Chinchilla rescue, Leeds. All of these rescues were forum members.

Follow me on Facebook and twitter!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cavy-...ues-and-Sanctuaries-in-the-UK/175297615856247

Twitter: cavycozies

I am now taking new orders, having taken a break from sewing over the winter. I'm going to start a new thread in Fundraising in the next week or so, but in the meantime I thought that some of you might be interested in getting updates from me via Facebook and Twitter.

I have liked you too.

I strongly recommend cavy cozies items (as do my pigs :(|)). Lovely quality.

Have liked! Oh and i'm now on your website looking at things to buy...whoops!:))

Sorry Pollie, I don't FB but the Piggiea love your cozies, glad you're back.

Just bumping this up to say that I now have 51 likes on Facebook and the PDSA are following me on twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back