Cavy cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I live in Plymouth- sometimes it feels as if I could be living on the moon :)) I have tried nearly every petshop in and the surrounding area of the city looking to buy Oxbow Cavy cuisine for Maisie. Can I get hold of it- not a chance, so does anybody know of any (reliable) sites that I can order it from where the postage isnt to expensive. Thanks.

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get it from Hay Experts and the price is reasonable - £15 odd for 4.5kg bag and the postage wasn't expensive either. You can get it on Amazon as well but it is more expensive.

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just registered and brought a bag, I'm going to have to be very careful I dont spend too much at that site, their products look fantastic especially the different hays.

Reaction score
I love the Hay Experts and they give you a one hour delivery slot too with their couriers so you never miss delivery ;)

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just registered and brought a bag, I'm going to have to be very careful I dont spend too much at that site, their products look fantastic especially the different hays.
Yeah, when I did my last order I spent a small fortune on different hays, the food and a couple of other bits and bobs....just couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.