• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cenci - my baby from last year, an update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was cuddling Cenci today so thought I'd take some photos. He's gotten so big and handsome. :)

Some people might remember when I first joined this forum about a year ago. Cenci had just been born then I think. I had bought his mum from a pet shop and she turned out to be pregnant. I only realised two days before she gave birth, when she suddenly got fat! We took her to the vet (cos one of my pigs had mange from another pet shop pig, yeah that made me learn my lesson about pet shop pigs!) and my dad got the vet to check all my pigs were female cos he didn't believe me! rolleyes They were all female though, cos I only had Sukie 5 weeks or so when she gave birth.

I fell completely in love with Cenci, and was going to rehome him if he was a boy, but then when I found out he was a boy, I decided to keep him anyway!

photo055.jpg

photo053.jpg

photo048.jpg

He's chocolate agouti and I think he's so gorgeous x) he's still small in size, but he's big and chunky too! He's so sweet and my little baby, he just licked my hand for ages while I was cuddling him :)

Awwww what a handsome boar! x) x) x)

Aww, he is so handsome x)

I think him and Dottie would make a lovely couple, teehee :))

thwCL.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Him and Dottie would be a great couple :) They're so alike, even both have gorgeous big eyes x)

Cenci already has a girlfriend though, called Libby. They always talk through the wire all the time, it must be x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back