• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cereal bowl drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They've now started upending the cereal bowl as soon as I put it in. ::)

This has only been happening for a couple of weeks. i think it's Riffy and Rocky mostly.

Little buggers. ::)

LMAO

Tonic and Guinea, Icey and Tiny can't as theirs are attatched to the hutch. But the rest of them....! They would rather tip it up, walk and sit in it and even go the loo in it! ::) ::)

Have just put a fresh bowl of dry food into Jovi and Titch's place and they would rather popcorn in it, sending it flying! :D :D

Leroy and Malcolm keep weeing in their bowl lately too. All the food goes all sticky. Horrible to clean out :D

There must be something going around 2 of mine have been doing the same tipping up antics and just started this week!

Niki said:
I'm doing ok with bowls but mine are all yanking their hay racks off the walls ?

my two eldest boars Pinky and Perky are doing the same I have attached their hayrack with a cable tie now, I would hate it to hurt one off them.

karen

Yep been there got the t-shirt lol, all of mine used to tip the bowl up and go to the loo on the food, then the cheeky beggers start squeaking for more food, anyway I got round the problem by using hopper feeders that attach to the cage, they have a good go at getting them off but as yet none have succeeded, I shouldn't have said that should I? you can bet 1 of the little darling will get 1 off now lol ;D

Now my boys have started to wee all over their cardboard box houses so I have to go to Lidl tonight to get more.

Malcolm also weed on my shoes during his evening roam around the living room.

Naughty boy.

Is it something in the air? A massive undercover rebellion of piggies?
Whatever it is, it's made me :D :D

And while we're at it...

My Malcolm is so lazy that when he's on the floor and does a wee, he doesn't get up and move, he just sits in it.

And then does another later on.

In fact the only time he actually makes an attempt to exercise is when I go to pick him up, by which time he runs away and his wet belly drips a trail all over my floor.

Anyone else got such lazy boys (or girls)? :D :D :D

LMAO

A few of my lot do the same thing! Icey and Tiny just sit and sleep all the time, even stay still when I go and pick them up. The only time they run a little, is when they are let loose, but you need to budge them! :D

My girlie Pigwig is such a chunk that the bowl tips as soon as she leans on it, either that or she knows with her head in the bowl no one else stands a chance ;D

Beks said:
My girlie Pigwig is such a chunk that the bowl tips as soon as she leans on it, either that or she knows with her head in the bowl no one else stands a chance ;D

LMAO :D

yes, mine are lazy and sit in their own mess! i have to dunk their bottoms and bloomers most nights!

some of my bigger runs have hopper feeders that you fill from the top, the others have heavy or flat bowls, scrappy and scooby have also started tipping their food bowl over, wierd why they do it,

I just got some baby piggies and they jump in the cereal bowl and eat out of it and my older pig whos in with them tried copying them but she didnt fit...bless!

Lucinda said:
yes, mine are lazy and sit in their own mess! i have to dunk their bottoms and bloomers most nights!

I thought it was just a boy thing. George does the same. If we're honest, I think our other halves would be the same if we let them. ;D

oh mine did that to there use to have the little sliver guinea pig bowels but now i gave thrm a rabiit dish them boran ones there cant even move it so there cant tip it up

there dont wee or poo in it thohave have maybe 2 or 3 times in the year have had them

but my too babies havent workout out how to that yet there now have the sliver dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back