Ch-ch-ch-ch-chirrrrp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiiiiieek!

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all... x>>

My little singing Teddy piggy, Caramel is chirping again, she seems to do it every night but as soon as I get up to try and record it she stops and looks at me with a "ha - too slow! :p" expression on her furry little face...

I got a pic this time though, you can't see in the pic but her mouth is open and her ears are mid-flap rolleyes - not a very good picture sorry, had to take it on my phone.

I'll keep trying to get a vid/ rec of her chirping -c

chirpingcaramel.png

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, my Fermi was chirping a few days ago. Mine always chirp in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep zzz! I tried to catch the chirping on tape before. I had the recorder in my bed for months, just in case. I never got any chirping recordings though :))

Cute pics x)

Wiiiiieek!

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, my Fermi was chirping a few days ago. Mine always chirp in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep zzz! I tried to catch the chirping on tape before. I had the recorder in my bed for months, just in case. I never got any chirping recordings though :))

Cute pics x)

I wondered what it was at first... like a little bird lol

She does it around 2am, I only notice it when I have to stay up late @)

nice sound though... for some reason, they dont seem to want it on tape, do they? haha

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwww x)
seen as you know roughly what time, perhaps you could be ready and have the tape/phone ready....cheeky little minx not letting you do it ;):))

shinyhunter101

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My guinea pigs used to chirp often, and we could never figure out why. At the time, my two piggies only had one pigloo around and they'd fight over it. My mom thought the chirping was about the pigloo so she put in a second one for them. My piggies have rarely chirped since. Sometimes they also chirp after a small fight, always at night.

Wiiiiieek!

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Rasher the Chirping Pig?!

Hello all...

Just caught Rasher chirping... REALLY, REALLY LOUD! He was doing it and looking at me when I got up to see who it was rolleyes

He was doing it for quite a while but as soon as I grabbed my phone to record him, he stopped! mallethead

I dont know why, but I thought only girls chirped :{

Not heard Caramel do it since I started this thread, now I'll have to keep an eye on Rasher and try and get a vid to post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.