Charity Auction - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I was thinking one weekend we could hold a charity auction. The idea was to have a clear out of all the things you no longer want/need and auction it off on here. All money raised could then go to a guinea pig rescue?

What do you think?

Abnoba

Reaction score
wouldnt it be easier just to put the auctions on ebay, and put the links in a thread on here?

then maybe some people who arent on the forum are going to bid too, therefore we are raising more money?

but I dont mind a forum only auction either :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
If you like the idea shall we go ahead and set a date? - Would a weekend be best for everyone?

B

bethcarrots

i think its great because i have loads of stuff to get rid of!i think maybe next weekend or the one after that and is it gouing to be like this?(example):

webcam starting at £1 by moorlandcavies

? and then people are going to keep posting to raise the bid?

beth

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Yeah something like that and all money raised goes to a chosen guinea pig rescue.

B

bethcarrots

yea wouled love 2 do that! 8) i do anything for the piggys! :)I'm a piggy slave! :D

K

karenrgpr

Planet Guinea will kick off by offering 100g of Organic Grass @99p Seed trays available too so you can grow the grass indoors overwinter. Full instructions included. Either Wheat/Oat/Barley.

Seed trays: 2 full size ones for £1 (optional)

I will pay p+p so a real bargain! :D

D

DebbieR

I'd love to help but I've sold everything that anyone else would want to buy food for us and the animals. good luck with it though

Status
Not open for further replies.