• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cheap C&c Cages For People Living In The Uk

Kayleighxo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope i'm posting this in the right thread.

Ive read many people from UK are struggling to find C&C cages in the UK so i'd like to share where I got mine from before I got my babies.

I got mine from a seller on Ebay, I couldnt believe how cheap they were compared to everywhere else so I bought x2 packs.

The seller is selling 26 panels for £30 but you can make an offer. I think the lowest offer he will accept is £25 so with me buying 2 packs I got 52 panels for £50. P&P is free.

I bought more because I have 2 baby male guinea pigs & I kno they need their space as they get older or at worst to be seperated. (Hopfully it wont come to that) My current set up is a 2x5 and still have plenty more sheets left over. The extra panels are also handy for making big runs so they can graze outside or when doing floor time.

Ive encluded pictures of the sellers page, the actual panel & what they come packaged like. Connectors are not included but I prefer cable ties anyway. Hope this helps my fellow Brits!

20171017_064324.jpg 20171017_064415.jpg 20171017_064427.jpg

Oh, thanks for sharing this! I was just researching into C&C cages, so this post was right on time.

Any tips on sourcing cheap coroplast/correx? :D
Ahaha your welcome! & I do actually, this is what worked for me and I got the corex free!

So near me we have a place that makes signs and stuff (they make them out of corex) I went up there and asked if they had any spare, i just explained I needed some to line my guinea pig cage, and they had 2 full size sheets and said I could have them for free! They was quite dirty but soap and water made them look like new. Luckily my dad was with me in the van to hook them on the roof rack. Good luck, hope you find some!

Awesome! I personally prefer white, i think it looks cleaner:P
Yeah I see your point for me the black looks kind of sleek and cool. But i spent 50 quid all in for the grids and correx and made two 5*2 cages. Ill be ordering more next month when my housing situation is sorted long long long story. Water damage in living so had to move all my boars into my bedroom, they have never wheeked so much lol

Yeah I see your point for me the black looks kind of sleek and cool. But i spent 50 quid all in for the grids and correx and made two 5*2 cages. Ill be ordering more next month when my housing situation is sorted long long long story. Water damage in living so had to move all my boars into my bedroom, they have never wheeked so much lol

Yes, if youre looking for sleek, black is deffo the colour=) & thats awesome, i love the fact i have loads grids spare so I dont have to worry! Oh dear sorry to hear that, & I bet the wheeking is in the very early hours :lol: lol

I got mine from Wayfair too, also in black! First lot was £48 for 2 packs of 20 grids with connectors included, I like the connectors to keep it a bit more sturdy.

I got the correx from eBay for £9 so it's not too expensive! :D

Back