Cheap Chloroplast?

madysoncahill

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do you guys know of any good cheap chloroplast websites? I’m not sure that any stores near me will have it, because I live in the US. I think I’ll be needing about a 5.5’x6.5’. So about 36 square feet of chloroplast.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry as a UK based forum we don't have many recommendations on US suppliers, will have a hunt for you on the search function and post any links back here

madysoncahill

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry as a UK based forum we don't have many recommendations on US suppliers, will have a hunt for you on the search function and post any links back here
Okay. I knew I prob wouldn’t have any luck, but I really like this forum website. Thank you though!

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do you guys know of any good cheap chloroplast websites? I’m not sure that any stores near me will have it, because I live in the US. I think I’ll be needing about a 5.5’x6.5’. So about 36 square feet of chloroplast.
I get mine from home Depot. I live in the United States as well.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay. I knew I prob wouldn’t have any luck, but I really like this forum website. Thank you though!
Glad you like it, we like having US members, hopefully we can build up a better knowledge of things your side of the pond with more

Gia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The elections are going on right now and the candidate signs are mostly made of chloroplast. After the elections, they just throw them away. They are free but you have to make sure to wash them really well. My grandpa gave me a bunch of these after the the last election and that's what I've used for my cages.

Reenie

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
The elections are going on right now and the candidate signs are mostly made of chloroplast. After the elections, they just throw them away. They are free but you have to make sure to wash them really well. My grandpa gave me a bunch of these after the the last election and that's what I've used for my cages.
That's a great idea. I tried using for sale signs when I first got my piggies. You need to tape them together well.

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Sounds like a good use for election signs - somewhere for guinea pigs to wee and poo on.
Wonder if the same applies in the UK?
Now to think - when’s the next election?

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Go find a sign manufacturer. I work at one and we scrap it alot. I'm in uk but i can imagine it will be used in the us too