• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cheap if not free and simple toys for your piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who says I need expensive shop bought toys?
DSC01155.jpg

When I can have my Jeans tunnel.
DSC01186.jpg

Made from an old pair of jeans.

And my egg box treat holder that i can eat as well as the treats inside.
DSC01191.jpg

And then i go to sleep in my little cardboard house.
DSC01198.jpg

I'm secretly hoping that my owner builds me a bigger and better one as it's kind of falling apart.:))

Harvey says that his mummy used to make him eggbox treaties when he was a baby but she forgot all about that idea until now...so thank you:
harveyandcups.jpg

Nom nom nom

Mummy also makes us loo roll treats:
Harveyandtheroll.jpg

Nommy.

:))

Ive asked mummy to try out the jeans idea too!
Thank you,

Harvey x

Ah such good ideas and super cute piggies! Will have to try them out!

I made a fleecey dangly thing, not sure what you would call it lol I got the idea from another website, there's a wind chime in the centre so when they run through it jingles and the boys love it!
Lisburn-20110227-00077.jpg

I like the egg box idea Guineapigz!

I made a fleecey dangly thing, not sure what you would call it lol I got the idea from another website, there's a wind chime in the centre so when they run through it jingles and the boys love it!
Lisburn-20110227-00077.jpg

I like the egg box idea Guineapigz!

This is a great idea!

Haha, so true! They manage to pee on literally everything! Mine have a carrot dish for their veggies, once they've eaten them they literally point their bottoms in that direction and pee in it :{ ! My washing machine never stops because they pee all over their beds/tunnels etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back