• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Check Out My New Liners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, my Mum did a good job on them, she unpicked the harlequin one because it kept pulling when she machined it... it still did it after four tries, she thinks the fabric may have been faulty, I'm not bothered though as they still turned out great :) I appreciate her taking the time to make them for me :)

I love the harlequin fabric @Kerrie74 .. they look great.. what did she use underneath? my sewing machine is still on the blink but luckily since using the hay tray they do most their poos and wee in there !

Thanks @artcasper & @katie-elizabeth

She used normal terry towels lol :) she found it was cheaper to buy big bath sheets than it was to buy the material, although she did get a type of towelling, the ad on ebay was a bit misleading and claimed it was terry towel but it wasn't. It's ok though, she has a plan as usual :) She also had terry towels herself so used them so really those two liners there cost me the price of the fleece which was £10 each.

Thanks @artcasper & @katie-elizabeth

She used normal terry towels lol :) she found it was cheaper to buy big bath sheets than it was to buy the material, although she did get a type of towelling, the ad on ebay was a bit misleading and claimed it was terry towel but it wasn't. It's ok though, she has a plan as usual :) She also had terry towels herself so used them so really those two liners there cost me the price of the fleece which was £10 each.
they look great... mine are just plain pink / green and cream ! Easy to spot stray poops lol !

How are your piggies now @artcasper ?
well they seem ok, nothing noticeable on Pippin and Gladys ear doesn't look any worse and has slightly improved.. they are so funny, Pippin is SO nosey... she comes out when i open the back door, think she thinks its food time all the time ! they make such a racket when i put fresh in - its like they have never been fed lol ! x

Lol that's the same with ours but they get excited over hay as well as their veg :D

Did the vet get back to you about those skin cultures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back