Chester just WHEEKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevs

Reaction score
I am sooo pleased, Neither of the boys have ever made a noise at food time but tonight when I went to the fridge as soon as the salad bag rustled Chester stood upright at the side of the cage going "wheek wheek". I am over the moon ;D and had to share it!

Bev x x

W

Wheekster

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Once they start wheeking there is no stopping them ;D ;D ;D

C

claire

Awwwww thats great news.

There will be no stopping them now lol

Love

Claire
x

bevs

Reaction score
OMG you are sooo right (not surprisingly!) He did it again this morning too, and of course was rewarded highly for his vocal efforts lol ;D

W

Wheekster

Heehee, thats so cute ;D If you reward him every time he will never stop wheeking ;D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
lol your ringtone... that would be great!

Now that they have done it a couple of times Bev, be prepared for them to keep wheeking now! lol. My Whiskers gets really mad if I feed the other girls first. She wheeks so loud and won't stop and will be waiting at the foodbowl! lol Naughty little piggies but we sure do love them :)

bevs

Reaction score
Well this afternoon I got an Avon delivery in a plastic carrier bag, I took it into the living room, opened it to look at my new goodies and yep, you've guessed it..... "Wheeek"! And again he was rewarded for his efforts, with some more spring greens (I didn't think shea butter body balm would be very tasty) lol ;)

J

Janella

yay! That's great.. It's a good sound...

It was like last night..my mum was asking what that bang was... I said it's just the piggies jumping and running in the cage

Hehe 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.