Chew Cheww

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello
My Terry is about 3 years now (so well past the terrible teens?!) but he's suddenly started being really cheeky. He is nibbling absolutely everything! He never did this before. While I clean his indoor cage I let him have run over a bit of my bedroom (section it off). I left the room for not even 5 mins and he chewed a hole in the bag of sawdust, and he tried chewing the radiator, his blanket, my draws, his food box, anything he could set his teeth into! He's never done this before... Also when I put him back in his cage he started to bite his little house which he's never done before? His teeth are fine, I know that cos he went to the vets a couple weeks ago about them and she said he had near perfect teeth.

Any ideas?

Lizz

jelly_bean

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
not shure if it applys but the vet said my sis rabbit chews thigs and her cade when out for attention

pinkita

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
if its any conselation, my 2 piggies peter and tony however much attention they get will always try to chew anything! they chew clothes when they are out with me, at their cage , their igloo, grass house, our furniture when their out!
i have had several piggies and i just think its something they do to be honest because every single one of them has done it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.