• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chewing Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fr0ggy

I put towels on my lap when I have my piggies on me (just in case of any accidents!). One of them has started pulling on the pile of the towel-he's not hungry as he does it even when I've just given him some food-is this normal?

I've had this too! Perhaps they think it's a new type of grass!

I wish mine just chewed towels. When they are on my lap, they quite often nibble what ever I am wearing ::)

yes mine do this as well and if i put cuddle cups in they pull on the fluffy inside as well

Thanks, everyone-at least Trevor seems normal! I'm quite glad he's not in to the chewing clothes thing but he's only 11 weeks old so I guess there's plenty of time left for that! Although he is quite partial to my boyfriends' fingers! :)

Its normal even my rabbit does it.
But Libby lue doesn't. Only when she's hungry. :)

Yep had towel / fabric chewers here too. Some piggys get carried away and get cross with the towel too lol

Beaney said:
I wish mine just chewed towels. When they are on my lap, they quite often nibble what ever I am wearing ::)

Same here! just today i've had 4 holes put into the sleeve of my top which luckily was an old one ;D

Billie had a thing for my engagement ring!

Either he liked getting his teeth round it or he was trying to pull it off so that he could be the only man in my life ;D

Mine has just started doing this in the last couple of weeks. I always put him on a pillow case to stop the mess and he's getting a bit pongy, hormones and all that, and he has started chewing it like mad. I thought to myself, I wondered if he was trying to bite me so foolishly offered him my bare arm. what did he do? you guessed it. I had two lovely teeth marks on my flippin arm. little tinker! >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back