• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chilling With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Cocoa!

Cocoa is one of our sows, she's a lovely little girl that likes nothing more to snuggle even though she does run off when you try and pick her up.

I was on guinea pig sitting duty while their cage was being cleaned, Cocoa decides to plonk herself next to my leg on the fleece, so I covered her and there she sat watching tv and dozing for about half an hour before she let me know she needed a wee.

cocosnuggle.jpg

Look at that lovely piggy snuggle :drool: I love her name too, what an absolute sweetheart.

Thank you, she's a cute little girl :)

She's the small girl of the cage but she is pretty bossy at times and looks very funny when she rumble struts, she seemed to have a tight bond with Badger who we sadly had to have pts in February, she's been ok though.

, she seemed to have a tight bond with Badger who we sadly had to have pts in February, she's been ok though.

It's always hard when you lose one of a pair, we experienced this with both Putt and Cookie when they lost Pitch and Treacle respectively. Piggies are very resilient, give Cocoa an extra big cuddle for us.

I should have said, she's one of three sows, was four, but she seemed to have a tight bond with Badger who we think was the Mummy of the cage, since Badger passed they seem to argue a lot more, with Cocoa rumble strutting, Nattie and Khaleesi doing face off's (don't worry no blood drawn!). I was sat in my room the other day when my son was cleaning them, Cocoa and Nattie were chattering their teeth at each other.... lol. They are naughty little girls! We had to make the correx bigger at the back because Nattie pee's on the other two.. or tries! :hb:

I have zero idea of who is the dominant want in that cage any more, it's easy with the boars, Big E seems to be the top dog in his cage and Storm the top dog in his (We have 7 piggies atm).

Thanks @Glynis

That fleece does look pink oddly, but it's red! We do have a pink one though :)

She doesn't like being caught lol but when you hold her she snuggles your arm OR she turns with her bottom in your face and watches the TV lol, she's a bit of a couch potato :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back