• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chip and Milo: A match made in heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you probably all know by now poor old boy Chip had been on his own since his mate died. We got my new baby Milo from Helen at Kidsgrove at the weekend and followed all the fab advice she gave us, and the boys couldn't be happier! Chip had been really fed up since fidget died but now he has got a new lease of life. He is so much happier, eating well, and has spent the afternoon racing around the garden run with Milo.

Milo is still a little nervous but clearly loves Chip, he follows him around and snuggles up to him. They both sit together munching hay. Every evening when the kids are in bed I get Milo out for a bit of quiet time and a cuddle and he loves it. Although he is a bit nervous at first he soon settles down and curls up on my lap really relaxed.

They've just been having a mad 5 minute in the inside run so I took a few pictures :)

001.jpg

037.jpg

019.jpg

071.jpg

The black and white tea cosy is Chips favorite thing and he has had it for years, he didn't mind when Milo went and had a little snuggle up sinside it. Now that is true love!

They are a gorgeous pair! I am so happy that Chip and Milo have clicked so well!

That's what they're like, as if they've always been mates. Helen recommended getting a young boar and she was so right. Their age difference means there is little competiveness between them. When they were out in the run yesterday Chip was sat chilling in the corner munching on hay watching Milo tear about the place, Chip looked like an amused father watching his child at play. :))

Awwwwwwwww they are both sooooo cute x) x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back