• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Chloe is Poorly Vets Wed.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
lady vet said she could sense my concerns leaving Chloe tho lovely them saying she be fine with Heidi staying etc.
Course they deal with piggies more than I take mine to vets.
She said they will keep me fully informed everything they do .
is it normal to be so worked up. . :(

Claire W

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
lady vet said she could sense my concerns leaving Chloe tho lovely them saying she be fine with Heidi staying etc.
Yes it’s perfectly normal to be worked up. I know that I would be but it sounds like Chloe (and Heidi) will be in safe hands x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
It is perfectly normal.

Take a deep breath and whenever you feel overwhelmed and catch yourself fretting and worrying, concentrate on sending your girls loving thoughts instead or picture them in your mind and give them a virtual cuddle. ;)

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Oh I do feel for you. I really hope you get to the bottom of the problem for Chloe. You obviously care for your piggies so very much and I hope all goes well on Wednesday x

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Sending you and Chloe my very best wishes for Wednesday. Yes, it's normal to feel worked up when your piggies are not well it shows how much you care for them. This vet sounds like she knows what she is doing, it's so good when we find one close to home.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Vet rang Chloe had a examination.
She has a lump on her kidney that needs further test. Food in her mouth which she said is a good siģn as she's trying to eat. heart rate is good.
So it's blood test to see if she's ok for xrays to check teeth. etc.

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Hope Chloe is ok. Fingers and paws crossed for her.
Mavis is having an ultrasound today to see if they can find out what is causing her bloody urine.