• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Chloe is Poorly Vets Wed.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
I'm sad guys. Chloe is off her food and generally not being herself.
Weight loss also. .
She's still with Heidi and she's ok.
I notice as we all do a change in our piggies and after a day or so they back to normal.
Chloe is defo not right course I'm now worried like hell.
She has a vet trip wed 4 40.
Chloe is munching a little but the blueberry gobbling monster is not intrested at all. 20190516_193423.jpg

Best wishes from us 👍. Have you checked for any obvious reasons for being off food?
Guess you have

Hope it's nothing serious.
I have been away and come home to Mavis passing blood in her urine. So we also have a vet appointment tomorrow.

I mean upon examining her by eye. Any lumps, gurgling, teeth issues? Any red pee?
Can't feel lumps but can tell weight down when I did. No gurgling. as far as I can tell front teeth ok. Red pee dam hard to see as they pee in hay tray but I will keep a close check on them and massive thanks for takin time to reply and ask. i/we appericate it. x

Can't feel lumps but can tell weight down when I did. No gurgling. as far as I can tell front teeth ok. Red pee dam hard to see as they pee in hay tray but I will keep a close check on them and massive thanks for takin time to reply and ask. i/we appericate it. x
I popped the girls individually into a carrier with a clean puppy pad in until they had a pee. That's how I worked out who was peeing blood. You could try this with Chloe.

I popped the girls individually into a carrier with a clean puppy pad in until they had a pee. That's how I worked out who was peeing blood. You could try this with Chloe.
I will do takin her to vets. I've stressed her out tonight pokin etc. She's normally very wiggly but she's quiet bless her xx

I'm sad guys. Chloe is off her food and generally not being herself.
Weight loss also. .
She's still with Heidi and she's ok.
I notice as we all do a change in our piggies and after a day or so they back to normal.
Chloe is defo not right course I'm now worried like hell.
She has a vet trip wed 4 40.
Chloe is munching a little but the blueberry gobbling monster is not intrested at all. View attachment 115429
Aw, so sorry to hear Chloe is not her blueberry munching self, hope all goes well at the vets tomorrow x
Hope it's nothing serious.
I have been away and come home to Mavis passing blood in her urine. So we also have a vet appointment tomorrow.
Hope Marvis is ok, good luck at the vets tomorrow too x

Back