• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Chloe is Poorly Vets Wed.

Aw, so sorry to hear Chloe is not her blueberry munching self, hope all goes well at the vets tomorrow x

Hope Marvis is ok, good luck at the vets tomorrow too x
Thank you. I'm quite worried about her but she is eating ok and no weight loss. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

@David Piggie Lover so sorry to hear the lovely Chloe is off. I agree with Kelly if you can feed her some pellet mash that may help until she sees the vet tomorrow afternoon.

@YvonneBlue so sorry to hear about Mavis. Let’s hope it’s just a bit of cystitis and easily sorted.

It’s always such a worry when our piggies are poorly. I did think I was going to lose Ralph at the end of last week (bloat) but he’s so much better now I think we are out of the woods.

Ohhhh @David Piggie Lover I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope little Chloe is merely wanting some extra attention and causing you needless worry. My boy Steve worried me not too many weeks ago as you are probably aware so perhaps my boy has merely been a bad influence in this cutie!

Good luck at the vets me and my boys have our paws and fingers crossed you and Chloe. X

Sorry for hijacking Chloe's thread @David Piggie Lover hope your vet appointment goes well today. We have fingers and paws crossed for her.

The vet just rang to tell me Mavis has cystitis. I can't pick her up until after 4pm so don't know what meds she is on. Hopefully she will be back to her greedy self soon.

Sorry for hijacking Chloe's thread @David Piggie Lover hope your vet appointment goes well today. We have fingers and paws crossed for her.

The vet just rang to tell me Mavis has cystitis. I can't pick her up until after 4pm so don't know what meds she is on. Hopefully she will be back to her greedy self soon.
I hope Mavis gets better soon @YvonneBlue x

Not Hijacking @YvonneBlue . . Sharing. xx
Mavis poor little piggie you be looking forward to gettin her home. x

Back