• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Choking On Shavings, Need Quick Substitute For One Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenn F

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have ordered uhaul pads for fleece liners, but they will not be in until tomorrow.

However, Archie is trying to ingest his carefresh bedding and is choking and coughing. I had to rub this throat to get him to cough up a giant chunk. What can I put him on until I can sew everything tomorrow? I have the fleece. I was thinking of cutting the fleece to size, and putting a few towels underneath (not sewing them) for today and tomorrow while I sew away.

Advice, please!

I have ordered uhaul pads for fleece liners, but they will not be in until tomorrow.

However, Archie is trying to ingest his carefresh bedding and is choking and coughing. I had to rub this throat to get him to cough up a giant chunk. What can I put him on until I can sew everything tomorrow? I have the fleece. I was thinking of cutting the fleece to size, and putting a few towels underneath (not sewing them) for today and tomorrow while I sew away.

Advice, please!

Use an old bathroom towel or just newspaper if necessary; it's perfectly OK for one night.

I wonder why he is eating the Carefresh. Don't take offence but has Archie got plenty of hay to eat as they do need a lot of hay throughout the day.

Fleece and towels work really well - I would just put a layer of newspaper underneath them for extra absorption

I kept my piggys in one night and I put Aubiose and shredded paper in thier cage. My piggys started to eat the shredded paper! Is this okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back