• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Christian was at emergency vet appointment this morning!

Did it last ages? Wondering whether a 25g tube will be enough?

If the stuff in the tube is the same consistency as whats in the 100g pot then it should last a while, I got the pot and i've barely made a dent in it! A little very much goes a long way.

If the stuff in the tube is the same consistency as whats in the 100g pot then it should last a while, I got the pot and i've barely made a dent in it! A little very much goes a long way.
Bought the tube that had the same ingredients as the tub. Did you put gloves on to apply it to Leonard's bottom as it says for animal use only?

Bought the tube that had the same ingredients as the tub. Did you put gloves on to apply it to Leonard's bottom as it says for animal use only?

I did, yeah. I'm not sure if thats just because I dont like getting anything that might irritate my skin on me unless I have to or whether it was genuinely necessary though. I applied it to a cotton pad and used that to wipe it onto him, just to be extra sure it didn't get on me XD

I did, yeah. I'm not sure if thats just because I dont like getting anything that might irritate my skin on me unless I have to or whether it was genuinely necessary though. I applied it to a cotton pad and used that to wipe it onto him, just to be extra sure it didn't get on me XD
Good idea. Hadn't thought of doing it that way.

I am pleased to report Christian has perked up considerably since his increase in Metacam. He has even been chattering away to himself a little bit today and tonight told me when it was veg time! He even wheaked for the first time since Sunday when I said "dindins" :). I have cancelled his vet appt for tomorrow cos Auxi said that if he was better in himself then I could. I am still taking him on holiday with us at the weekend. If we can't fit everything in the one car I'll drive Christian down to Broadstone where the caravan is stored (MIL's (soon to be our) house). When we have put clothes, food etc in caravan there will be room for my gorgeous silver fox in the one car.

I am pleased to report Christian has perked up considerably since his increase in Metacam. He has even been chattering away to himself a little bit today and tonight told me when it was veg time! He even wheaked for the first time since Sunday when I said "dindins" :). I have cancelled his vet appt for tomorrow cos Auxi said that if he was better in himself then I could. I am still taking him on holiday with us at the weekend. If we can't fit everything in the one car I'll drive Christian down to Broadstone where the caravan is stored (MIL's (soon to be our) house). When we have put clothes, food etc in caravan there will be room for my gorgeous silver fox in the one car.
Glad handsome Christian is perking up a bit! It might be slow progress but if he's wheeking for veggies that's a great sign. Have a lovely weekend away!

:bronco: that's fabulous news, well done Christian keep it up :nod:
..... You just want to go on holiday with your doting slaves don't you?! ;) :luv:
Xx

Hello Aunty @GPTV
How did you guess? I keep hearing about a "Car and Van" holiday and want to go with them as it sounds fun! When I am reunited with Velvet and Meg (Can't wait I miss them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much) I'll have loads to tell them. I'll ask my Hooman to take the camera so she can take some pigtures of me so I can show them to my two wifelets.
Love Christian

I cannot believe I missed this thread! Awww poor little Christian. So glad he is improving, it’s amazing the difference switching vets can make. Hope he continues to improve and that he enjoys his vacation with you! The little adventurer!

Yikes that sperm rod :vom::vom:

Well done Christian,
Keep recovering well handsome boy x

Fantastic news! Well done Christian, your a little 🌟.
Have a lovely weekend away and I'm sure you will get lots more dandelions to eat, just don't tell Meg and Velvet they will be so jealous. Please take lots of pics, we would love to see your holiday snaps Christian.
Hope you all have a lovely relaxing time you deserve it.xx

It really is amazing what the correct dose of Metacam and cage rest does. These lovely little creatures never cease to amaze me! On Sunday the vet said we may have to pts if he didn't get any better. I knew he wasn't ready and with my love and dedication he would be OK.

Back