• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Christmas little ones :love:

Well, the cat looks guilty... "Hi, human with camera... yeah, I was just sitting here... nothing's going on..." :))

Happy Christmas little ones :love:
Thank you :)

Well, the cat looks guilty... "Hi, human with camera... yeah, I was just sitting here... nothing's going on..." :))
Riley still hadn't forgiven me for feeding the piggies their crunchy Christmas breakfast while she was still asleep in her hammock! Riley believes that no breakfast is allowed to be eaten until she is awake - before I feed the piggies I usually give her a leaf of spinach to play with & eat... How dare I feed her 2nd! :lol!:

ha ha Cats always look guilty. they are our Overlords....
Riley does guilty well :))
She also does "how could you do this to me?" well... :lol!:

This was her reaction this morning when she realised breakfast had gone ahead without her approval...

20161225-0017.jpeg

You can see why I literally had to leap up and fetch her a spinach leaf!

2016-12-25 14.27.02.png

Hmm, have the pigs not made the hierarchy clear to Riley yet? :hmm::))

Cats always look regal, cheeky and guilty at the same time. I think it's their paws. I just absolutely adore to PIECES cats' paws. Adorable. And those eyes. Wow. Get me a map and compass, I think I'm lost in them!
Oh goodness, an accidental awful pickup line. Really though, they look so sad!

Hmm, have the pigs not made the hierarchy clear to Riley yet? :hmm::))

I think my piggies are wondering whether Riley may be a useful go-between between them and the kitchen, so they are going along with the idea of her being the boss in hope that someday she can bring in a haul of stolen veggies... :bal:

Cats always look regal, cheeky and guilty at the same time. I think it's their paws. I just absolutely adore to PIECES cats' paws. Adorable. And those eyes. Wow. Get me a map and compass, I think I'm lost in them!
Oh goodness, an accidental awful pickup line. Really though, they look so sad!

Totally, those eyes have me enslaved! :nod:

Riley does guilty well :))
She also does "how could you do this to me?" well... :lol!:

This was her reaction this morning when she realised breakfast had gone ahead without her approval...

View attachment 56706

You can see why I literally had to leap up and fetch her a spinach leaf!

View attachment 56707
Umm your cat eats spinach? My cat would have gave me the stink eye for that. She did eat thai green chicken curry once that was too hot for me and i'd set aside to take up later and she got to it first, she was crying but she gave me a look of pure hatred when I took it away from her lol. God knows how she didn't get a sore stomach. They eat some seriously dodge things.

Umm your cat eats spinach? My cat would have gave me the stink eye for that. She did eat thai green chicken curry once that was too hot for me and i'd set aside to take up later and she got to it first, she was crying but she gave me a look of pure hatred when I took it away from her lol. God knows how she didn't get a sore stomach. They eat some seriously dodge things.

Yeah, i've had Riley since she was a kitten. Dropped a spinach leaf accidentally before and she played with it throwing it around and pouncing on it and then eventually ate it. Since then I let her have a spinach leaf when I feed the guinea pigs. She loves it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back