• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Advent Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Same as last year peeps, the advent calendar has came round fast, I think I've started this earlier than last time to give people more of a chance to take photos.

On the 1st day of December, I will post one pic of my girls. On the 2nd, 3rd etc up until 24th December, other members can post a picture (only one picture each please entering, and only one picture for each day, so look out if another member has posted for that day!)

Remember 25th December has no pigtures!

I reserve 1st December for my pic. If you would like to reserve a specific calendar date, pm me or post on this thread, note to all, once you have chosen your date you can PM me your calendar photos as soon as you like, but don't post them on this topic or it will ruin the surprise :)) Remember once you send me your photo I will post your photo on behalf of you on your selected date :) and like last year once everyone's photos have been posted you can post out takes in this thread.

Dressing up piggies- please be reminded that some members are sensitive when it comes to dressing pigs in costumes, if you are taking part in the calendar, loose items, hats, things that aren't restrictive are fine to post :)

View the actual calendar from 2015
Christmas Advent Calendar 2015

Could I have 20 of December please !
Better get photo shooting !,

How many guinea pigs can you have in a photo ?, I just forgot, thanks

Yay - I'd love to do this again. Don't mind which date I have, so please use me to fill in a space! :D

Had so much fun doing the photos last year. Getting two pigs to sit nicely was entertaining.... four might prove quite exciting!

Yay - I'd love to do this again. Don't mind which date I have, so please use me to fill in a space! :D

Had so much fun doing the photos last year. Getting two pigs to sit nicely was entertaining.... four might prove quite exciting!
10th ok ? :)

Ooh, yay! So, I choose a date, try and get the boys to be still and send the pic off to you?
If so, is the 21st okay? If not, any date that gives me some time to get our hoglets to cooperate is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back