• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Advent Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can PM you a photo of Ruby who got dressed up on Friday before she went to her new home today. I will just dig it out now :D.

Sorry but I wont be able to do a photo for the 20th (I think it was) cos the rescue are not able to do any rehoming atm so I dont have any guinea pigs to photograph ...

Sorry but I wont be able to do a photo for the 20th (I think it was) cos the rescue are not able to do any rehoming atm so I dont have any guinea pigs to photograph ...
22nd I have you down as. Not to worry, thank you for telling me in advance

image.jpeg Thank you! Apologies for the lines on it, something happens when my husband emails me pictures and I put them onto my iPad. No comedy out takes, they were too well behaved. I did have that nice one of Timmy that I considered sending in...

Oh and by well behaved I actually mean terrified...

View attachment 56196 Thank you! Apologies for the lines on it, something happens when my husband emails me pictures and I put them onto my iPad. No comedy out takes, they were too well behaved. I did have that nice one of Timmy that I considered sending in...

Oh and by well behaved I actually mean terrified...

Love the picture he makes me think of lebkuchen (Gingerbread would be the closest translation I guess.) with a dollop of frosting on his head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back