• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Cage Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have shown the fairy lights and bunting on the side of the cage, but now it is the week of Christmas, I have the red fleece, red igloo, blue patterned fleece all in!
I will be adding their cuddle cups and red tunnels, on Christmas Day, as these are presents for them to open. :shh:
As you can see they have been in there for five minutes, and already pooped away. They are very relaxed in their cabins too!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

It's amazing set up, see lots of setups with the hay and food seperated . My boys love it all plonked in the middle with a big pile of hay, and they snuffle about in it all day, they're setup always looks like a bombs hit it. Lol x how big is you c and c ? x

That looks so lovely, you have really gone the extra mile there. I spy your beautiful piggies too!

It's amazing set up, see lots of setups with the hay and food seperated . My boys love it all plonked in the middle with a big pile of hay, and they snuffle about in it all day, they're setup always looks like a bombs hit it. Lol x how big is you c and c ? x
5x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back