• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Cards For The Potteries: Orders Are Now Open!

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Now the winners of the Christmas Card Competition have been announced, I can open pre-orders for cards. The cards will be sent to the printers once I have sufficient orders and then dispatched as soon as I can after they are delivered to me. They will also be available to buy (or to collect your pre-ordered packs) at The Potteries Christmas Fair on November 18th.

There are 2 packs available (limited/equal numbers of each):

Pack A: The Wulfruna Piggies
Pack B: TGPF Competition Winners

Prices are held at 2015 prices of £3.50 per pack (5 cards, one of each design) plus £1.50 P&P for up to two packs of cards. If you live outside the UK or want more than 2 packs then please contact me for an estimate of postage costs to your address. Payment by PayPal, bank transfer or Cheque. Please PM me for payment details.

All profits will go to support The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue.

Pack A includes one each of:
DSC_0189.JPG DSC_0328.JPG DSC_0356.JPG DSC_0450.JPG DSC_0198.JPG

Pack B includes one each of:
Ava by Rosierum.jpg Bridget by Flutterby.jpg Merry Christmas from Bailey and Patch.jpg Ruby by Hank288.jpg Tegan by Wiebke.jpg

Please can I have 2packs of each. I will collect at the fair on 18th November. Will PM you for PayPal details :D

Are packs being sent to the winners directly? Either way I'd like to purchase a pack of each :)

Are packs being sent to the winners directly? Either way I'd like to purchase a pack of each :)
Winners will get a pack containing of 5 of their own card as their prize. If you want some of the others then you'll need to order... I'll pop you on my order list and if you drop me a PM at some point I will send you payment details :)

Hi Everyone!

Now the winners of the Christmas Card Competition have been announced, I can open pre-orders for cards. The cards will be sent to the printers once I have sufficient orders and then dispatched as soon as I can after they are delivered to me. They will also be available to buy (or to collect your pre-ordered packs) at The Potteries Christmas Fair on November 18th.

There are 2 packs available (limited/equal numbers of each):

Pack A: The Wulfruna Piggies
Pack B: TGPF Competition Winners

Prices are held at 2015 prices of £3.50 per pack (5 cards, one of each design) plus £1.50 P&P for up to two packs of cards. If you live outside the UK or want more than 2 packs then please contact me for an estimate of postage costs to your address. Payment by PayPal, bank transfer or Cheque. Please PM me for payment details.

All profits will go to support The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue.

Pack A includes one each of:
View attachment 73618 View attachment 73619 View attachment 73620 View attachment 73621 View attachment 73622

Pack B includes one each of:
View attachment 73623 View attachment 73624 View attachment 73625 View attachment 73626 View attachment 73627
Love a pack of each. Need to send cheque so let me know details.
Might not be able to give them away though!

Two packs of each please

Pay you on sat Rach x

6 packs pls. 3 off each. As I don't have pay pal pls can we pay and pick up at potteries fair day. Seems Kath and I going to visit their a few times next couple months. We gettin piggies.:raz::nod:

Back