• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAurora

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't mean for this thread to be morbid, simply a celebration of Christmas memories with piggies now at Rainbow Bridge.

Obviously, it's hard not to think about piggies that have passed at this time of year - especially ones that loved the festive season (extra attention and treats!)

Share your favourite Christmas pigtures with loved but departed fluffballs.

Here's a few of Freddie and Marmalade:

Seven.jpg

Five.jpg

PC270559.jpg

PC280562.jpg

PC270552.jpg

:love: Aww bless your boys. They were such characters and beautiful piggies, I always enjoyed hearing about them. It is sad this time of year thinking of those we have lost.

Meggy Moo Cow, who we lost this time last year. Not a day goes by I don't think of her... a one in a million piggy

P1010784.jpg

Treacy bum (Cookies Sister) They were so close and she was such a gentle piggy, I miss her loud yelling for tea and that ginger bottom
P1000290.jpg

Pitch on the left and Putt on the right, our first piggies, I was so inexperienced back then... Pitch was the most laid back girl ever so chilled and beautiful hair and Putt was so timid but we built up an amazing bond in her last year living with us after Pitch died. I will always treasure watching House on tv with Putt lying on our laps
P1260223.jpg

Meggy Moo Cow, who we lost this time last year. Not a day goes by I don't think of her... a one in a million piggy

P1010784.jpg

Treacy bum (Cookies Sister) They were so close and she was such a gentle piggy, I miss her loud yelling for tea and that ginger bottom
P1000290.jpg

Pitch on the left and Putt on the right, our first piggies, I was so inexperienced back then... Pitch was the most laid back girl ever so chilled and beautiful hair and Putt was so timid but we built up an amazing bond in her last year living with us after Pitch died. I will always treasure watching House on tv with Putt lying on our laps
P1260223.jpg

Thanks for sharing, they all look wonderful! x

What a lovely thread idea. :)

I sadly lost my boy Jackson this time last year. Came home for Christmas holidays and two days later he passed away. Always a very laid back, gorgeous little pig.

DSCF1743_zpsa1b0a772.jpg

DSCF2399_zps7d3fcc77.jpg

What a lovely thread idea. :)

I sadly lost my boy Jackson this time last year. Came home for Christmas holidays and two days later he passed away. Always a very laid back, gorgeous little pig.

DSCF1743_zpsa1b0a772.jpg

DSCF2399_zps7d3fcc77.jpg

Aww Jackson... you look like a walking excuse for a hug-fest.

He looks like exactly the kinda piggie Freddie and Marmalade would like to be friends with! x

@sport_billy funnily enough Jemima is being subjected to a hug-fest right now from granny - she's being quite good natured about it (bribed with cucumber).

Aww Jemimia Fuzzy Butt, i love her :drool: Glad she is behaving for Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back