Christmas Pictures Of The Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I got bored, went to the dollar store, and came home to do a mini Christmas photo shoot with the ladies. I may have gotten slightly carried away :) I found some wine bottle santa outfits and cut them into capes (my ladies were too fat to fit in them! Hahahaha!) and some little presents ;) Poor Gigantica- who is amazing for sitting photos- was horrified by the presents, the poor thing! Turns out Spike and Vixen wanted to show off their modelling skills this time! I'm still new with my camera so they aren't perfect but they are cute! ENJOY!

Gigantica

Poor girl did NOT like those presents!

Little mousey Vixen all dolled up

Sassy lady

Trying to eat the camera

Dainty baby pig :)

C'mon Mom! Just a little nibble?

Dear old Spike!

Old lady Oreo!

Thick as thieves these two! I'll have to send this one to their previous owners

The old ladies ready for their close-ups!

Oh, Spike. Always that adorable, but vacant, expression ;)

A Vixen in a bag ;)

I had a fight trying to keep them from the presents the whole time :)

You take amazing photos. What photogenic piggies.
Awww thanks! I'm actually surprised by how well they sat for them! Vixen of course, was all over the place and talked my ear off the entire time she would pose just every so often :) I had to laugh at poor Gigantica who really didn't like those little presents! So cute!

Awww thanks! I'm actually surprised by how well they sat for them! Vixen of course, was all over the place and talked my ear off the entire time she would pose just every so often :) I had to laugh at poor Gigantica who really didn't like those little presents! So cute!
I wonder what Gigantica thought. Poor baby.

So I got bored, went to the dollar store, and came home to do a mini Christmas photo shoot with the ladies. I may have gotten slightly carried away :) I found some wine bottle santa outfits and cut them into capes (my ladies were too fat to fit in them! Hahahaha!) and some little presents ;) Poor Gigantica- who is amazing for sitting photos- was horrified by the presents, the poor thing! Turns out Spike and Vixen wanted to show off their modelling skills this time! I'm still new with my camera so they aren't perfect but they are cute! ENJOY!

Gigantica

Poor girl did NOT like those presents!

Little mousey Vixen all dolled up

Sassy lady

Trying to eat the camera

Dainty baby pig :)

C'mon Mom! Just a little nibble?

Dear old Spike!

Old lady Oreo!

Thick as thieves these two! I'll have to send this one to their previous owners

The old ladies ready for their close-ups!

Oh, Spike. Always that adorable, but vacant, expression ;)

A Vixen in a bag ;)

I had a fight trying to keep them from the presents the whole time :)
awwww these are way tooooo cute! great pics and such beautiful piggies!

Fantastic pigmass photo's I agree with piggyfan your piggies are really photogenic :love:

Adore Gigantica sooo much

I really like your pictures & they have been done in a thpughtful way without dressing your piggies up. They would make great Christmas Card fronts x

Fabulous pics! Thanks for sharing these- I really enjoyed looking at them. I love Spike the most- he's got such a humorous expression!

Lovely pictures of some really gorgeous piggies! Little Vixen does look like a mouse, doesn't she? She is so cute!
I've been trying to take some Christmassy pictures of my piggies.

Lovely pictures of some really gorgeous piggies! Little Vixen does look like a mouse, doesn't she? She is so cute!
I've been trying to take some Christmassy pictures of my piggies.
She's very mousey! I like that when I'm giving them their veggies, I always have to put hers into her house for her so Spike doesn't eat them. The whole time I'm putting them in there, she's giving me grief. She's so LOUD! and very serious about everything hahahaha!

Fabulous pics! Thanks for sharing these- I really enjoyed looking at them. I love Spike the most- he's got such a humorous expression!
Oh old Spike. She definitely not the... brightest... of piggies, but she's very happy and loves life :)

It's funny how one of your piggies is named Vixen, one of Santas reindeer is named that!
Cute piggies and GREAT pictures, by the way!

It's funny how one of your piggies is named Vixen, one of Santas reindeer is named that!
Cute piggies, by the way.
I had that moment yesterday! I was kind of humming the song and was like, "Vixen is a reindeer!". Lol! I actually just named her that because she had an upside down "v" shape on her forehead and that was the first name that popped into my head lol

I had that moment yesterday! I was kind of humming the song and was like, "Vixen is a reindeer!". Lol! I actually just named her that because she had an upside down "v" shape on her forehead and that was the first name that popped into my head lol
I know, right? Christmas is so exciting! Cool story, I don't know anyone who named their guinea pig after a reindeer! You have made me decide I will do Christmas photos with my piggie today. :yahoo::gp:

I know, right? Christmas is so exciting! Cool story, I don't know anyone who named their guinea pig after a reindeer! You have made me decide I will do Christmas photos with my piggie today. :yahoo::gp:
awesome! I wait with bated breath! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back