• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Classic Boar Glue Nose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraboara

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Fred is modelling the latest in boar glue blob on the nose!

Other view

Just had to share that - and might be useful for boar owners who seeing something similar and think 'What the heck (or similar) is that?'
Found it not so easy to explain to my little daughter what was on his nose and why when she saw Fred this morning.....
It has been removed (very, very carefully with hairdressing sizzors)!
Boars eh?

I'm amazed that my old boy doesn't look like this every day. He is persistently 'bothered' by his younger playmate, but luckily the boar glue rarely appears to be a problem for my long haired old boy.

I'm amazed that my old boy doesn't look like this every day. He is persistently 'bothered' by his younger playmate, but luckily the boar glue rarely appears to be a problem for my long haired old boy.
Um - since we lost Barney B recently, Fred lives on his own so we can't blame a younger boar in this case. Enough said...!

:)) :)) What has he been doing

This just happens to be such a coincidence thread. I've never had boars before and I've read up on how to care for there boy bits and boar glue. But yesterday he obviously had this on his nose but at the time I didn't even think this and thought in some strange way he had got it from the corn on the cob I gave him the night before. My mind was boggling to how corn on the cob could get crusty on his nose. I got it off very carefully with tiny scissors.
This has made me chuckle so much! And now feel a bit stupid.

This just happens to be such a coincidence thread. I've never had boars before and I've read up on how to care for there boy bits and boar glue. But yesterday he obviously had this on his nose but at the time I didn't even think this and thought in some strange way he had got it from the corn on the cob I gave him the night before. My mind was boggling to how corn on the cob could get crusty on his nose. I got it off very carefully with tiny scissors.
This has made me chuckle so much! And now feel a bit stupid.

Unless you know that the superglue is what it is, you aren't going to have a clue? Don't feel stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back