• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cleaning an old cage

• Thread starter Piggies12437392
  • Start date
P

Piggies12437392

I have two boars, about a month old, and I was wondering what I should use to deodorize a cage that previously belonged to my brother, and his 2 female guinea pigs? It’s a. C and C cage about 3x5 there is corrugated plastic on the bottom to make it easer to clan/ protect the floors. What would be the best thing to use to remove any scent the females left in the cage to make it safe to put my boars in it? 🐹

I have two boars, about a month old, and I was wondering what I should use to deodorize a cage that previously belonged to my brother, and his 2 female guinea pigs? It’s a. C and C cage about 3x5 there is corrugated plastic on the bottom to make it easer to clan/ protect the floors. What would be the best thing to use to remove any scent the females left in the cage to make it safe to put my boars in it? 🐹
Hi! I make a 50/50 mix with water and white distilled vinegar, it’s really great for cleaning and deodorizing cages. So I agree with the rest of the replies here. Hope this helped! :))

Back