• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cleaning Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty2404

New Born Pup
Reaction score
hi everyone. I'm trying to find some guinea friendly household cleaning products. I'd furniture polish, floor cleaner etc. And I'm struggling. What do you guys use please?

If you can't find any, open your window or move the guinea pigs out while you are using them.

Could you please add your country to your details, especially if you are asking for brand names, which are very country specific. Click on your username on the top bar, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. We have got members from all over the world, so it would be a real help!

How about getting a steam cleaner for the house cleaning? There's nothing safer around piggies than clean water.
Even these Eco-friendly cleaning products probably have some dangerous chemicals in them.

After my guineas floor time I spray the floor with a vinegar/water mix and mop the area clean. I agree with 7squeakers, steam cleaning is always a good option! I love my steam mop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back