• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Clifford - My best friend.

Sappyshelly

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
D944130D-6953-4149-BDB7-188779958965.jpeg
Today, December 24th 2019, I had to help my beloved Clifford go over the rainbow bridge. His arthritis prevented him from walking, and this morning he stopped eating. Rushed him to the vet to find he also got pneumonia. I knew what had to be done at that point.

I had Clifford for two years. Adopted him when he was four. He taught me so much. Like how much a Guinea pig can actually eat. His name suited him well, since he was a reddish brown color, and was huge. He was the type of pig who could relax on me with the couch for hours and not fuss.

The day I walked into that rescue, you were the first boy I saw. I was an inexperienced pig owner, but when I asked to hold you I knew you were the one. I didn’t even look at any of the other pigs. And so, I took home you and your brother, and the journey began.

You’ve helped me through so much. Like the death of your brother. Every time I was sad, I would hold you and just feel better. You were so calming, and just the perfect little man. Who’s going to help me get through your loss now that your gone?

I’ve loved every single animal I’ve ever had, but I felt a special bond with you. Every time I’ve held you, I just felt a connection. You were so special, truly a perfect boy. I don’t regret a single moment I’ve spent with you.

Now that you over the rainbow bridge, you can have all the parsley and watermelon you want without me limiting you. Say hi to your brother for me, and let him know I miss him too. Please don’t forget about me, because I can never forget about you.

Here’s a poem I wrote for him.

Clifford.
You make sad days happy
You make dark days bright
And now that your gone
I’m still holding you tight.
No more pain
No more medicine.
Although you may not be here,
I feel you in my heart.
It’s been a perfect two years
Sleep tight for your final goodnight.

Goodbye Clifford.820A8FE7-6C99-41ED-8441-255B11C1CD79.jpeg

I’m so sorry that you have lost Clifford, he looked a real little character, what a lovely tribute to him, sending you big hugs at such a sad time x
Sleep tight little man

View attachment 129468
Today, December 24th 2019, I had to help my beloved Clifford go over the rainbow bridge. His arthritis prevented him from walking, and this morning he stopped eating. Rushed him to the vet to find he also got pneumonia. I knew what had to be done at that point.

I had Clifford for two years. Adopted him when he was four. He taught me so much. Like how much a Guinea pig can actually eat. His name suited him well, since he was a reddish brown color, and was huge. He was the type of pig who could relax on me with the couch for hours and not fuss.

The day I walked into that rescue, you were the first boy I saw. I was an inexperienced pig owner, but when I asked to hold you I knew you were the one. I didn’t even look at any of the other pigs. And so, I took home you and your brother, and the journey began.

You’ve helped me through so much. Like the death of your brother. Every time I was sad, I would hold you and just feel better. You were so calming, and just the perfect little man. Who’s going to help me get through your loss now that your gone?

I’ve loved every single animal I’ve ever had, but I felt a special bond with you. Every time I’ve held you, I just felt a connection. You were so special, truly a perfect boy. I don’t regret a single moment I’ve spent with you.

Now that you over the rainbow bridge, you can have all the parsley and watermelon you want without me limiting you. Say hi to your brother for me, and let him know I miss him too. Please don’t forget about me, because I can never forget about you.

Here’s a poem I wrote for him.

Clifford.
You make sad days happy
You make dark days bright
And now that your gone
I’m still holding you tight.
No more pain
No more medicine.
Although you may not be here,
I feel you in my heart.
It’s been a perfect two years
Sleep tight for your final goodnight.

Goodbye Clifford.View attachment 129470

So sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous boy and so lucky to have been rescued and enjoyed out the rest of his life with you and loved. Sweet dreams Clifford xx♥️

What a beautiful tribute to your special piggy. I am so sorry for your loss.
RIP little fella.💕🌈🐾

I'm so sorry you had to let your sweet boy go. Absolutely heart breaking for you, but you did the best thing because you loved him so much. Huge hugs.

Your poem made me cry.

Sleep tight Clifford.

You loved Clifford so much you let him go. He is now back with his brother once more. Sleep well Clifford.

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy. He had such a wonderful life and you was so loved. Massive hugs x

sleep well little one

RIP Clifford
x x

So sorry for your loss. A lovely tribute to a beautiful piggy.
Sleep tight little Clifford and have fun with your brother at the rainbow 🌈bridge.xx

Back