Climbing pigs

Bucks

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Had our boys 3 weeks and they’re getting cheekier by the day. I’ve been propping their tunnel up at night as was worried about them eating the tunnel and the ramp keeps coming loose. Got a bit of a shock just now coming into say night to them
to find them both like this...

(A helpful poster told me about 8x8 grids not being recommended - saw the post this evening. I’ve ordered 9x9 and in the meantime have covered the bits not next to the wall with cardboard to prevent them sticking their head through. Will also be extending their cage a little and getting them a 2x2 loft. Good job too by the looks of this!)

Attachments

Roselina

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Bucks - that pic made me laugh - sorry but what little rascals ! It sounds like they are fully at home and exploring 🥰 I have two boars and one (Bobby ) thinks nothing of climbing onto the hideys so I’ve had to add soft snuggle sacks so he doesn‘ t hurt himself ! The other one( Geoff) is as gentle as anything and likes to chill out in the hideys eating his hay !

Piggies&buns

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
They love to cause trouble!
Piggies can jump and climb. If yours are going to be such piggies, then I’d make sure you keep any hideys towards the middle of the cage, or make the sides of the cage two grids high to stop anybody from getting out.
One of my piggies is a climber and loves to be on top of his hidey so my cage is two grids high so stop escape attempts