• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hot Topic CLOSED - Forum Donations 2019/2020

Bad timing for me, Dots costing me around Ā£360 lately lol..but will be donating hopefuly asapšŸ‘

Thats okay mate, not to worry
So it begs the question, is the fluff normal human fluff or is it piggy fluff with a few piggy presents attached to said fluff?
@David Pet Lover I have a cheque book, I might just send a cheque and attach some fluff for extra - you know like interest on the money - it might grow an extra zero on the end of it because my bank is looking very sad currently.
:eek::))

No worries Lil, i know money is tight x

Gone for Red at moment!

Got lots of Pedro fur, could that be made into a coat or something :) sure would be worth loads! :)

What a shame thereā€™s no purple! I like the red too:nod:

Payday next week so will hopefully be able to scrape something together, not much as vets taking up a lot of my rubbish income but so grateful for all the help with my Pirate chin and piggies I would really like to :)

Will be through Paypal I think so will try and work it out then! I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to anything like that! :D

Think I just donated but I'm never quite sure about PayPal when I need to type an email address in... did you get it? Sorry its not more but Tallulah is expensive!

I like the gold banner too... red looks like we did something naughty!

Back