• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Clothespins vs binder clips

mdissel

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm experimenting with how to keep the fleece bedding up on the cage. I was going to buy some wooden clothespins, but then I see people talking about binder clips. Which one would you say is better considering that the pigs may try chewing on them?

I think heavy duty binder clips may be more robust and less tempting to chew, but it really does depend on the piggy I guess.
But my first thought would be binder clips.

I think heavy duty binder clips may be more robust and less tempting to chew, but it really does depend on the piggy I guess.
But my first thought would be binder clips.
Decided to get binder clips, so here's hoping it goes well. The girls have driven me crazy the past days as they've discovered how to burrow.

Decided to get binder clips, so here's hoping it goes well. The girls have driven me crazy the past days as they've discovered how to burrow.
What sort of cage do you have?
I know some people have had success placing smooth stones in the corners to stop their piggies burrowing.

I use binder clips - small ones. But my piggies have never chewed on them.

Back