• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Clothing Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(I have to be honest and say they are not my thing ,but everyone to their own.I wouldn"t dress any of my pets up as I feel it is unnecessary,however as long as the piggies are not in discomfort I'm sure it is fine :D

sallym said:
:(I have to be honest and say they are not my thing ,but everyone to their own.I wouldn"t dress any of my pets up as I feel it is unnecessary,however as long as the piggies are not in discomfort I'm sure it is fine :D

I agree. I believe it is un-neccessary and that I personally wouldn't dress up any of my pigs.

aww cute but my piggies are cute enough without those outfits

clothes like that are only suitable for people like stars to dress their poofy dogs in,or themselves

Trouble is there is one poor guinea pig that has been used for most of the out fits!

This is even worse than dressing up dogs. It is so unnatural and what is an animal going to get out of this? Nothing - except fear I imagine. If people want to dress something up, buy a doll.

I agree with Sallym not my cup of tea to be honest but some of the other products like the soaps are sweet, can imagine some of my pigs allowing me to dress them up think they would be eating them as fast as i was dressing them, lol

Jillybean said:
This is even worse than dressing up dogs. It is so unnatural and what is an animal going to get out of this? Nothing - except fear I imagine. If people want to dress something up, buy a doll.

I couldn't agree with you more

i think is pretty horible and you also can hurt your pig dressingit up,it can dislocate its legs

i dont like the idea

beth xoxo

Jillybean said:

Agree 100%. Some of the outfits are cute but it certainly doesn't look comfy for the poor piggy.... Though I did take a picture of my dog in a Santa hat last christmas, he didn't seem to mind though as he got a biscuit after and it was only a one off :D

I think this is sad, they're live animals not toys. If you want to dress something up then buy a Barbie doll.

I have seen this website before and noticed how uncomfortable the guinea looks. The poor things looks really unhappy and probably abit humiliated! I wouldn't ever buy dressing up gear for my piggies...it's just plane silly! :(

I wasnt at all suprised to find that this website was American
:o

Not nice, if I wanted to dress something up I'd buy myself a doll ::)

Barbara

I must confess that I had a little laugh at the site as they look so ridiculous, but I really do think it is unfair and cruel >:(

I totally agree....

Guinea piggies are cute enough without the costumes, its just not natural!

Are guinea pigs already adorable without adding clothes to them?

In my local pet shop they've recently moved all the stuff around, and where the cat stuff used to be it's now full of doggy clothes and shoes and stuff :'( I would never dress up an animal.. I suppose, the most I would dress one up is like those little coat things that you can get for dogs to keep them warm, but I'd always get one too big so they could get out of it.

I do admit to shoving one of my tshirts on Patch (kitten), but it was way too big for him anyway and he didn't mind ;) Guinea pigs are pretty small though, I wonder what must be going through their minds.. wonder what's going through the owners minds too though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back