• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cocoa is a rocket scientist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cocoa really cracked me up this morning. Ginger was eating pellets from their crockery bowl. Cocoa walked over and pulled it away from Ginger with his mouth. That would have been funny enough, but a few minutes later, Cocoa was in the "pigloo." He stuck his head out and pulled the pellet bowl right to the door of the pigloo so he could eat breakfast in bed!:))

Thank you, everyone. Of course, I'm not the kind of mom that let's her kids rest on their laurels. I'm waiting for his next stroke of genius. I may be waiting a long time... :))

hee hee hee! Clever Cocoa!

Mind you, my Scruff likes to stick his head out of his pigloo and pull the hay cake up to the entrance to eat it! He looks like a tortoise with a huge plastic shell...!

hee hee hee! Clever Cocoa!

Mind you, my Scruff likes to stick his head out of his pigloo and pull the hay cake up to the entrance to eat it! He looks like a tortoise with a huge plastic shell...!

Oh, no! That is such a cute description! :))

my piggies once had the bowl in the pigloo :{ crazy critters

My friends pig Munchkin, who I am now looking after, used to push her pigloo all the way round the cage and would hardly come out of it. She'd just push it wherever she wanted to go :)) Silly piggies.

Sid done that but managed to tip the bowl over.. not so clever. Ha ha.rolleyes

My Alfie likes to drag his pigloo round by headbutting it... he looks like a little tortoise too! I'm glad it isn't just me that has a crazy piggy that thinks he's a tortoise!

My Alfie likes to drag his pigloo round by headbutting it... he looks like a little tortoise too! I'm glad it isn't just me that has a crazy piggy that thinks he's a tortoise!
Oh, that's cute, LittleLuce86. :rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back