• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahp

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is Colin. His owners didn't want him after having a baby so thanks to this website he has come to live with me :)
He is about 1 and he is the friendliest pig I have ever had. He always comes out to see me when I get home. And when I was up at 3am this morning worrying about work, guess who came out to see what was wrong? :)

PB110464.jpg

And here is another picture of Leroy and Malcolm, just becayse I came back last night to find them both squashed up in their tube, top to bottom. No idea how they fitted in there (sorry, you can see leroys bits ;D)

PB240466.jpg

awwwwwww they are all gorgeous!

Colin looks like a right little character doesnt he! hahaha :)

Trace x

Colin looks just precious.

And as for the other two top and tailing ;D

Bless

Hi Sarah

I just came to see how you were getting on with Colin, been meaning to get in touch to see!

Glad he's settling in well, I can't believe his previous owners thought he was nervous, he's one of the least nervous pigs I have ever seen lol!

Gemma x

Awww he's lovely, I heard about Colin as Gemma's a a friend of mine and she said he was peeking out to see where he was going when she was bringing him to you, not a nervous piggy at all. He looks a right little character :)

aww bless my hubbys work mate is called Colin he will be chuffed to have a pig named the same I adopted his pig cuddles when her sister died and he did'nt want her on her own she lived to 7 and here for 2 years, your colin is better looking to the Colin I know lol, the other two are sooooooo cute talk about body warmth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back