• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Collected Wexford Today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodapops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am just bursting with joy this evening as i collected our little Wexford today from Vicky (Walsall RSPCA). He is even more gorgeous than i remember when i first met him just over 2wks ago.

Vicky has done an absolutely wonderful job with him - he's already been out of his pigloo on several occasions (only his head - he didn't want tp push it with a full body view lol).

At this very moment he is fast asleep with his head poking out of the pigloo :) x)x)

I can't thank Vicky enough - it's a real honor to be given the opportunity to foster such a beautiful piggie drool - I'll give him a day or two to settle and will try and get some pictures of my handsome chappie (lock you girls away - this guy is already spoken for) .

Ahh, sounds like he's pretty relaxed already. I love the name! Will look forward to pictures :)

In all my excitement i wrote this:

it's a real honor to be given the opportunity to foster such a beautiful piggie

Foster? That was meant to say adopt - i can assure you he's going no where drool

Awwwww Wexford! x) Cant wait for pigtures! :))

I'm so glad Wexford has found a good, loving home with you. I saw his pic on the website and fell in love instantly - if it wasn't for the fact I had other arrangements on the day of Vicky's open day, I'd have gone for him myself! He's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure he'll be very happy with you. Can't wait to see pics of him settling into his new home xx

Wexford is a truly gorgeous boy, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing and hearing how he'll get on with your girls!

janew said:
I'm so glad Wexford has found a good, loving home with you. I saw his pic on the website and fell in love instantly - if it wasn't for the fact I had other arrangements on the day of Vicky's open day, I'd have gone for him myself! He's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure he'll be very happy with you. Can't wait to see pics of him settling into his new home xx

Wexford was already reserved by the open day. I think Vicky posted his pic on the forum, i pm'ed her the day after and 3 days later he was reserved droolx)

I am very biased with all my piggies - but he's gotta be one of the most handsome chaps ive ever seen x)x)

He's been out of his pigloo wondering around - and ive even spotted him popcorning a few times x) He loves the sound of hay rustling and will venture out to have a sneeky peek

Will see if i can get some pics of him over the next few days......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back