• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Connectors At Bottom Of C&c Cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florrieberry

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, am in the middle of building my first C&C cage... Don't want to wire it together till I'm sure it's right... The round connectors at the bottom, do they lie with the flat side to the floor? Which means the correx tray will sit on the raised edges? This doesn't make it sink in the middle? Or have I got it wrong? Please advise!

I have personally never got on with those devil connectors! They are so fiddly to attach. Make sure you reinforce them with cable ties too.

image.jpg
The picture on the right is how the base of grids should lie flat on the floor.

Did you correx come pre scored ?
No, but we had to measure, fold and trim it Widthways to fit in the car, haven't done the length yet as wasn't sure what we could fit in room. Turns out I can just manage four and a half by two.

My correx came pre scored and there was some clearance so it was squarely on the table top.

Mine lay flat on the floor like the one in the picture on the right hand side, worked out fine for me, if you did happen to change your mind its easy to take apart and start again, that is unless you have a 10 x 10 cage :hb:

When you say 'clearance' do you mean a gap between the side of the correx and the wire panel?
yep - the correx was scored so, when assembled, it just touches the edge of the connectors , so , there is a slight space between the assembled wire grids and edge of the correx base.

yep - the correx was scored so, when assembled, it just touches the edge of the connectors , so , there is a slight space between the assembled wire grids and edge of the correx base.
Yay, thanks, getting there, with a lot of help from you guys! About to score and trim, fingers crossed!

Yay! Stage 1 built. Tenants are in. I'm not sure about furniture arrangement, just thrown in for now. Loft planning in progress now!

Attachments

• 20150121_213101.jpg
    20150121_213101.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back