• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cookie & Treacle have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Today we collected Cookie & Treacle from Walsall RSPCA. It was lovely to meet Sandra and Becky and we owe them a big thank you for allowing us to have these 2 beautiful girls in our lives!

They have both made themselves at home and Cookie has found her voice already asking for food whenever she hears us! Treacle is more timid but has been spotted lying outside the Pigloo when she didn't realise I was around. Lokking forward to our first teatime together, so wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.....

Pigtures to follow soon....

It's so great to hear of rescue piggies getting a new home - looking forward to pigtures!

Suzy x

Hey that's great - know how much you guys were looking forward to bringing them home :(|) :(|) :(|)
Sooo happy for you and your little family :)p Have they met Putt yet ?/

Thanks, as promised first Pigtures tonight

Treacle on lap, please excuse Rach's 'Good life jumper'
P3200604.jpg

P3200602.jpg

Cookie
P3200600.jpg

P3200599.jpg

Haven't introduced them to our other girl Putt yet, giving them time to settle in.
Treacle is very gentle and sweet. Cookie is so much fun, a livewire and very cheeky!

CONGRATS on rehoming Cookie and Treacle xx>>>

They're gorgeous so booooooooooootiful x)droolx)drool
Looking forward to hearing all about these little ones :)
Good luck on the intro's :)

Awwh i've only just seen these pigtures! x)x) What little sweeties, Cookie was one of my favourites, she had such a big personality :)) Such vocal little piggies too!

I hope they are doing ok with you both :) x

Awwwwwwwwwwww what beautiful girls, congratulations on your new bundles of joy x) xxxxx

Thanks all. Can't believe they've been here nearly a week.

Becky - Thanks so much I've got a few more pics to email you for Sandra, She did such a fantastic job with these girls they are soooo tame already.

They had coriander for the first time tonight and it is obviously the food of the Gods - Cookie now expects it everythime we go in the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back