• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cookie's Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey Guys, My piggy Cookie said that it was her turn to post a thread so here she
is.

Hello, my name is Cookie. I'm an abysinnian female guinea pig. I'm the oldest of all the piggies that I live with. I'm two years old. I am the mummy to three little babies, but only one lives with me her name is Smudge, I didn't name her myself but I like to pretend that I did. I asked my mummy to let my post a thread in the Guinea Pig Chat section because that is where the guinea pigs can chat. As I'm typing I'm nomming at a carrot and my mummy is massageing my head and bottom. I love my new three storey hutch, because it has TWO ramps and I love whizzing up and down. But I'm a bit cheeky and jump of half way down. My brother Peaches has gone in to get his staples out after his operation, I'm just a bit worried. Now, less talking about him and more about me. My mummy says I'm a diva but I say I'm just right. I try to keep in tip top condition but my hair just does what it wants, since I'm an aby. I hate when my mummy wipes me down with special wipes, though I love my bath every three monthes. My mummy got me from a pet shop. It was a nice shop with nice people but they put me and my sister Beano in with a rabbit. The person who my mummy met and took me from didn't know what she was doing. Mummy, Beano, Peaches and Smudge think I'm bossy but I think I'm just fine. So what if I stand up and hold on to the bars of the cage wheeking when my mummy comes in, I'm just hungary. My favourite hiding spot is on top of my log cabin. My favourite memory is my second birthday on January the 5th. Mummy came in singing Happy Birthday and gave me and Beano loads of cuddles and veggies and we had a photoshoot. I also liked when mummy and I had a Halloween photoshoot, it was posted here somewhere. My nick name is Cookie Monster after the guy in the programme and when I have lap time, we call it our Cookie Cuddles. I can't think of anything else to say so goodbye for now and I wouldn't mind if some of you guys replied but I would love it if any piggies replied.
Love Cookie x

Hi Cookie, my name is Toby and I live in a two storey hutch with my brother Barney. We are trying really hard to be as naughty as possible at the moment because our mummy has us on a diet and we are STARVING AND WASTING away! We have been playing games with our mummy and whenever she sits on the floor we go up to her pretending that she can stroke us but as soon as she touches us with one finger we turn around and run away as FAST AS WE CAN, then we do lots and lots of zoomies around the furniture. Mummy keeps calling us 'Little Tinkers'. Daddy normally spends lots of time talking to us - I don't know why he hasn't today - he got up for work but didn't go out. Mummy keeps telling him to stay away from us so his bogey germs don't make us poorly. I have to go now - I have poops to eat.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Though it was kind of obvious that everyonw would LOVE me! Hi Toby, thanks for the reply. We should be best friends:lol:

Hi Cookie! We is Pixel, Widget and Thor and we is clubbing together to write this cos we doesn't have much in the way of brains. We is pretending to be really upset tonight because our mummy has a horrible cold and says that she doesn't want to gives us cuddleses, but actually we is really pleased! We would much rather curl up in our hay! Daddy is looking after us at the moment but we doesn't wheek so loud cos he can't do the voice high enough to tell us it's dinner time.

We lives together in a nice big cage and like to eat and sleep and sometimes Pixel chirps which we think we like but we aren't sure. Mummy laughs at Thor and calls him a spazzy racehorse when he popcorns dragging his head along the floor, and she says that Widget has Seen Things because of her worried face.

We is looking forward to being pig-pals! x

Hi Pixel, Widget and Thor. Don't worry my mummy think I don't have much brains. But it is obvious that I do. Anyway, I would luv to be pig-pals with you, though I don't have much secrets. Except when mummy was doing an Easter photoshoot last year and I jumped out of the basket because I thought it was boring. I gave my mummy a heart attack though she did catch me. It was outside you see.
Luv Cookie x

My mummy isn't sure if we can be best pig pals - I don't know why - she said something about me still having dangleberries - I don't know what they are! She said it would only be ok if we promised we would never meet!

My mummy isn't sure if we can be best pig pals - I don't know why - she said something about me still having dangleberries - I don't know what they are! She said it would only be ok if we promised we would never meet!
Ok. What is your mummy talking about when she says 'Dangleberries'.;) Would could never meet anyway because I don't really like going anywhere except my log cabin.
Cookie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back