Corex

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPG

Reaction score
Anyone use the clear stuff from B&Q? Or have a product code/its real name? I think I'm going to use this for my C&C as i want the sides to be extra high to keep all of the megazorb in as they will probably kick it all over otherwise.

If not B&Q, do you know where else i can get clear corex from?

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i have never seen clear stuff, but i would love some them the little fellas can see out, i will watch this thread with anticipation!

Having said that, one of my boys Oscar is always stood on the top of his wooden table eating from the top of the hay rack, its his new thing, he gets there by jumping onto the log arch, up onto the pigloo and over to the wood table!

:(|)

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes i used it, i did change to coloured tho partly because i done it a little wrong and partly because i liked the colour's. it's called poly sheet in there and you have to go in to the building yard bit to get it or you can get coloured delivered fron here http://www.theonestopplasticsshop.co.uk/polypropylene-correx-c-68_696.html

With delivery for two sheet's it is about the same price as B and Q if you pick it up they do bigger sheet's but i dont know how much they are and you have to phone them for a quote wich i did but it was for me and three other people 9/10 sheet's was 100.00 (for the bigger size) but two people backed out so we just got the small one's and cut and taped to fit

Status
Not open for further replies.