• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Coronavirus memes

Winniepeg

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Loving the Coronavirus memes but may I suggest that some are not suitable for children. I’ve worked in the nhs since 1979 and in mental health since 2000. Don’t want to be a party pooper but I think we should be mindful especially as Christmas is approaching

But we are now a forum only for adults age 18+ @Winniepeg , sure the humour here and on the naughty corner thread isnt always to everyone's taste (not looking at you in particular @BossHogg lol :) ) but there shouldnt be any children here at all, that violates the forum terms and conditions- I'm sure parents might show some limited forum content to their kids under supervision, I sometimes show cute piggy pics on here to my nephew, but I certainly wouldnt be letting him browse- the H&I pages alone are far too traumatic for kids to view, even more than Boss's sense of humour...

But we are now a forum only for adults age 18+ @Winniepeg , sure the humour here and on the naughty corner thread isnt always to everyone's taste (not looking at you in particular @BossHogg lol :) ) but there shouldnt be any children here at all, that violates the forum terms and conditions- I'm sure parents might show some limited forum content to their kids under supervision, I sometimes show cute piggy pics on here to my nephew, but I certainly wouldnt be letting him browse- the H&I pages alone are far too traumatic for kids to view, even more than Boss's sense of humour...
Thank you. I hope you’re right but how can you be sure when so many posts express anxiety that parents won’t pay for treatment. Also there is no suggestion that you need to be over 18 to join as far as I can remember 🤪. Please correct me if i
Wrong . Maybe it’s time for me to bail out. I hope not.

If anyone sees a post they think is particularly offensive, just click "report" and a staff member will take a look.
And similarly, if anyone thinks there is a child under 18 on here using an adult's account or pretending to be an adult, please click "report" and if that is verified the account will be terminated.
The staff are very quick to respond and review in both cases :)

Thank you. I hope you’re right but how can you be sure when so many posts express anxiety that parents won’t pay for treatment. Also there is no suggestion that you need to be over 18 to join as far as I can remember 🤪. Please correct me if i
New forum rules. 👍
As of July 2020 all members must be at least 18 years of age upon registering with the forum previously this was 13 years of age. If at any time it becomes apparent that a member is under 13 years of age, and has provided misleading information in the registration process, their account will be summarily terminated.

Being over 18 is in the sign up terms and conditions, the staff ban several under 18's every week when they are caught lying about their age. And to be honest if kids are illicitely accessing 18+ websites there are much much worse things that could happen to them than finding out santa doesnt exist from a place where ladies talk about guinea pigs...

where ladies talk about guinea pigs...

And men. And everyone else in between. I'm just grateful you don't get asked your exact age because tbh I don't know what mine even is. But you're definitely not losing it @Winniepeg, there's no reason you would have been specifically aware.

And men. And everyone else in between. I'm just grateful you don't get asked your exact age because tbh I don't know what mine even is. But you're definitely not losing it @Winniepeg, there's no reason you would have been specifically aware.
Sorry @Lorcan and yes of course men, but nice men mostly, safe responsible men like you and boss and sportbilly, not like the men kids might meet on many adult websites!
And no of course @Winniepeg you may not have been aware of this, but it is an adult forum only, and although kids do turn up here the staff try to remove them promptly but kindly with some helpful advice :)

Being over 18 is in the sign up terms and conditions, the staff ban several under 18's every week when they are caught lying about their age. And to be honest if kids are illicitely accessing 18+ websites there are much much worse things that could happen to them than finding out santa doesnt exist from a place where ladies talk about guinea pigs...
Thank you for clarifying the rules. Erm! What do you mean Santa doesn’t exist ? I saw him in a local garden centre last year 😁

Must admit, I hadn't noticed the age change to 18. I think it changed from 13 to 16 or something similar a year or two ago, but I don't recall seeing anything that would have told existing members about the change this time at least.

Must admit, I hadn't noticed the age change to 18. I think it changed from 13 to 16 or something similar a year or two ago, but I don't recall seeing anything that would have told existing members about the change this time at least.
I hadn't noticed the change either so you're not the only one!

Back